Stashbusting Week

I’ve had a good week.  We were off work Tuesday – Friday due to the icy roads around our part of Texas.  I pulled my Bears in the Farmhouse top out of the UFO stash and managed to get it quilted.  (No, it’s not on my UFO challenge list).  Today, I’m  hand stitching the binding down.  

I finished that 4th charity quilt…the Butterfly quilt! 

I’ve pulled out another child’s quilt to load on the machine…a boy’s quilt this time!  All sailboats stuff.

  • Yardage purchased this week  –  0 yds 
  • Yardage used this week  –  5.5  yds
  • Year to date purchased  –  0 yds
  • Year to date used  (goal 300 yds)  –  33.5  yds 
  • UFOs completed (goal 12)  –     2
  •  Charity quilt tops made – ytd (goal 20)  –   2
  • Charity quilts completed –  ytd (goal 20) –   4

I’m hoping to do a little work on Denise’s Superbowl   quilt bonus…since I need to work on taxes, I won’t get lots done on the quilt, but I want to at least get it cut out and start stitching blocks together.

Susan ~ Patchkat
 

 

Advertisements

2 responses to “Stashbusting Week