The MOH challenge top is completed!
All the fabrics for the MOH quilt are from my stash except the Hoffman floral (Summer’s End) which was donated by Hoffman fabrics for the challenge. We could use the required fabric + 3 other colors (colorways). I chose Blues, greens and purples and the required stripe which has all 3 colors.
So – While I haven’t posted 2013 Stashbusting goals, I am still working from my stash.
This little quilt plus it’s backing and binding according to EQ7 used approximately 4.5 yds. I also cut the backing and binding (6.5 yds) for a gift quilt that I would like to get loaded on the frame next week.
I’d hoped to have it on the frame and started today…however, the iron chose today to do a crash and burn. I refuse to press that big quilt and it’s backing with a little bitty travel iron, lol. The big stuff will have to wait until we go to town on Wednesday.
I’m thrilled and thankful to have had such a productive sewing weekend. In addition to sewing, I did the laundry, pulled a few weeds in the garden and planted the squash.
Think now it’s time for a pill and to relax.
Susan ~ Patchkat