Finally, enough stuff finished to have a Stashbusting report. I’ve completed 2 donation tops this weekend..utilitarian type, all scrappy.
Here we have scrappy blues/browns…framed strip sections offset with a multicat print fabric. I have the binding cut and the backing ready to quilt.
The one below is the same brown scrappy strip blocks framed with brighter colors. It’s set in a Trip Around the World pattern. Binding and backing cut for it too. Between the two quilt tops, I used up all my pre-cut cream, tan, brown strips! Feels good to empty a box! Both quilts are large lap size and will be great for a child or adult.
In addition, I’ve worked on the CTS BOM blocks. Don’t have them all finished yet, so not counting that yardage.
It’s good to be back at the sewing machine again. I carried the feather weight into the kitchen and that makes it much easier for me to sit and sew in the evenings. I still have to get up and go to the sewing room for the iron and to use the cutting mat. That’s good though, keeps me from getting so stiff.
Anyhow, here is my first report in several months!
- Yardage purchased this week – 0 yds
- Yardage used this week 15yds
- Year to date purchased – 11 yds
- Year to date used (goal 300 yds) – 90.25 yds
- UFOs (goal 10) – 1
- Charity quilt tops made – ytd (goal 20) – 8
- Charity quilts completed – ytd (goal 20) – 7
Susan ~ Patchkat