Stashbusting Report

My report covers the last 2 weeks as I missed the last one completely.  DUH.  I’ve been working on HST’s for those12 extra blocks I cut from Judy’s July pattern.   Do you realize that there are 192!!!!  of those little critters?   I have them sewn, pressed and part of them trimmed.   My colors are more vibrant than these show up…think my flash washed them out a little.   I’m still contemplating sashings, so haven’t included the yardages for the rest of the quilt.   I cut sashings and borders for another quilt last week.  Cannot show that one yet.

 

 The block on the left is the one I’m using scrappy reds and making 12 of…isn’t it interesting how different the blocks look with different color placement!

 

  • Yardage purchased this week –  0 yds
  • Yardage used this week    6.50 yds
  • Year to date purchased –  11 yds
  • Year to date used (goal 300 yds) –  75.25 yds
  • UFOs (goal 10) –  1
  • Charity quilt tops made – ytd (goal 20) –  5
  • Charity quilts completed – ytd (goal 20) –  5

Feeling good, able to sit and sew for longer periods of time…thinking my numbers should show a little improvement for awhile!  At least till the next round of chemo poison.

Susan ~ Patchkat

 

Advertisements

2 responses to “Stashbusting Report