Have to admit, I haven’t done much quilty this past week. I used a bunch of red, cream, and purple scraps to make 65 crumb blocks. Using a large scrap (about 1.5 yds), I cut 6.5″ squares. Added those to the crumb blocks for 130 HST blocks. I plan to set them in a zig-zag fashion for another charity quilt top. I won’t count the quilt top until it’s ready for quilting…but I am counting the fabric. I also cut borders and binding for another large lap quilt.
- Yardage purchased this week – 0 yds
- Yardage used this week 5.25 yds
- Year to date purchased – 11 yds
- Year to date used (goal 300 yds) – 67.75 yds
- UFOs (goal 10) – 1
- Charity quilt tops made – ytd (goal 20) – 4
- Charity quilts completed – ytd (goal 20) – 5
I’m so far behind…and we’re 7 months into 2012. It’s going to take superhuman days to even come close, lol. Oh well…it’s a good thing these are just personal goals and not a contest! You know what ~ Without the Lord’s help, I wouldn’t have this much done!
Susan ~ Patchkat