This is an accumulation to my last Stashbusting report in maybe…March? It’s not much to show, but I have done a little sewing.
- Yardage purchased this week – 8 yds
- Yardage used this week 4.25 yds
- Year to date purchased – 8 yds
- Year to date used (goal 300 yds) – 34.50 yds
- UFOs (goal 10) – 0
- Charity quilt tops made – ytd (goal 20) – 4
- Charity quilts completed – ytd (goal 20) – 0
I’ve cut some blocks to work on in the car, cut fabrics for a red scrappy quilt for Sunshine Quilts…and there’s the 1.5 yds from several weeks ago. Maybe next week will be better! I still don’t have WWanda’s quilt off the frame, but that’s mostly laziness on my part. I’ve been watching the rain, playing outside planting pots of herbs, and on the computer instead of sewing.
Susan ~ Patchkat