- Yardage purchased this week – 0 yds
- Yardage used this week 6.75 yds
- Year to date purchased – 0 yds
- Year to date used (goal 300 yds) – 30.25 yds
- UFOs (goal 10) – 0
- Charity quilt tops made – ytd (goal 20) – 4
- Charity quilts completed – ytd (goal 20) – 0
Here’s a “When 9 Patches and Rails Collide”. Great to be able to use up those 2.5″ squares I’ve had for so long! Need to do a final pressing and get it in line for quilting.
I do not remember when we did the swap, but these were hairbrained PAPER PIECED (and we know I dislike PP’ing!) blocks I designed for TQP. I love the blocks and there were many ways to use them…I decided to set them off with great big fall leaves…so we have a nice wheelchaired sized throw for donation. The last few blocks have become part of the backing.
So, a little progress this week! 2 quilt backs cut, borders and binding for 1 quilt. 2 more charity tops finished! Christy will be back in June and I’ve got to have lots to keep her busy :-)
Susan ~ Patchkat