Since I cut all my fabrics for the NYE 2011 Mystery Quilt on Friday, it should go against the last Stashbuster report for 2011. I used 219 yds of the 300 yd goal.
It would’ve been better if I had met all the goals, but I did pretty well for all the down time experienced in 2011. Maybe 2012 will be better for sewing! It’s been great finishing the charity quilts and at least I was able to complete 4 old UFOs and half of the new charity quilts.
JudyL is already taking the first report for 2012…I’ll have to start over, LOL. Thank you JudyL for the Stashbuster incentive. I did get a little more fabric out of the stash. My goal is to use enough fabric that I can get rid of 1 shelving unit worth of buckets and reclaim part of my sewing room! Still have a ways to go.
- Yardage purchased this week –0 yds
- Yardage used this week 10 yds
- Year to date purchased – 0 yds
- Year to date used (goal 300 yds) – 10 yds
- UFOs (goal 10) –
- Charity quilt tops made – ytd (goal 20) –
- Charity quilts completed – ytd (goal 20) – 0
Susan ~ Patchkat