Have to say I haven’t busted anything this week. It was another hectic week at work and we’ve been on the go in the evenings. On a postive note, I didn’t buy anything to add to the stash either!
- Yardage purchased this week –0 yds
- Yardage used this week 7.25 yds
- Year to date purchased – 19.25 yds
- Year to date used (goal 300 yds) – 209 yds
- UFOs (goal 12) – 4
- Charity quilt tops made – ytd (goal 20) –
- Charity quilts completed – ytd (goal 20) – 24
I did manage to cut more borders for that last “WBC” top, but haven’t finished the top. I’ll add that to next week’s report. Some weeks just aren’t meant for sewing.
Today saw me cleaning out clothing closets…A large pile for the mission . But…I found 2 skirts, 4 pair of jeans/slacks and about 6 shirts that I can wear again!!! Other than a pair of winter boots and another sweater, I won’t need Winter clothes! This is like having a whole new wardrobe as I haven’t worn some of these clothes in 10-12 years! Good thing jeans never go out of fashion! (Hmmmm…does that mean more money for fabric???)
Susan ~ Patchkat