Afraid there wasn’t a lot of sewing going on this past week. I did cut more background for the D9Px2 blocks. I hope to piece the top this afternoon from these blocks.
- Yardage purchased this week –0 yds
- Yardage used this week 1.25 yds
- Year to date purchased – 19.25 yds
- Year to date used (goal 300 yds) – 201.75 yds
- UFOs (goal 12) – 4
- Charity quilt tops made – ytd (goal 20) –
- Charity quilts completed – ytd (goal 20) – 24
I do have a finish to show you that was counted earlier! This was one of the tops I pieced from red scraps last year and Christy quilted it while she was here. The binding is finished and it’s ready for the washer then to be packed for mailing.
I think the scrappy reds worked well with the red print.
Susan ~ Patchkat