Stashbusting Report

A little more productivity this week due to finishing blocks and working on the UGLY fabric challenge issued by Ann of the Sunshine Online Quilt Guild (link in previous post).

I’ve cut fabric and completed 10 more “Disappearing 9 Patch x 2” blocks, put the rows together for the last two “When Blocks Collide” tops (counted several weeks ago). 

I completed 2 UGLY quilt tops (previous post) and cut bindings.   The little FW has definitely been humming.   I’m pumped and ready to sew.  This is when I eat, sleep and dream quilts!  The 5″ square scrap box is calling me, but I need to finish what I’ve already started before I tackle more.

  •  Yardage purchased this week –0 yds
  •  Yardage used this week   7.25  yds
  •  Year to date purchased – 19.25 yds
  •  Year to date used (goal 300 yds) – 200.50 yds
  •  UFOs (goal 12) –  4
  •  Charity quilt tops made – ytd (goal 20) –  6   8
  • Charity quilts completed – ytd (goal 20) –  24

The numbers are getting better and the open bookcase of fabric is getting roomier.  That’s a good thing!  Maybe soon I will have enough open room to refold and organize the stash.   I’m thinking I might actually stand a chance of meeting this year’s goals.  I still need to do some serious work on the UFO pile, but everything else is right on track. 

Susan ~ Patchkat

Advertisements

Comments are closed.