Been a busy week in the sewing room :-) Blocks cut for 3 more donation quilts, 1 top finished, 1 backing cut and pieced. That was the good news, lol…the bad…I was bad!
Hobby Lobby had Kona Cotton solids on sale…$4.00/yd. Me thinks they’re going to stop carrying Kona Cottons and go strictly with Cotton Classics. Sad. I *LOVE* Kona Cotton. It’s thicker, crisper and a joy to work with.
- Yardage purchased this week – 9 yds
- Yardage used this week – 17 yds
- Year to date purchased – 19.25 yds
- Year to date used (goal 300 yds) – 189.25 yds
- UFOs (goal 12) – 4
- Charity quilt tops made – ytd (goal 20) – 6
- Charity quilts completed – ytd (goal 20) – 24
Check out other participants stash reports on JudyL’s site @ http://www.patchworktimes.com/2011/09/04/stash-report-week-36-2011/
Susan ~ Patchkat