Every little bit counts, so the count is still increasing. It’s great to feel good and spend time in the sewing room! I finished 1 top (see Saturday’s post), cut out enough rails to make a second quilt, and cut the backing for another project.
- Yardage purchased this week – 0 yds
- Yardage used this week –7.5 yds
- Year to date purchased – 10.25 yds
- Year to date used (goal 300 yds) – 172.25 yds
- UFOs (goal 12) – 4
- Charity quilt tops made – ytd (goal 20) – 5
- Charity quilts completed – ytd (goal 20) – 24
I’m praying I’ll be able to make enough new tops to meet my self imposed goal of 20. Got to have a good supply of tops for Christy to quilt on her next visit, lol!!! Need to step up my work on UFOs if I hope to meet that goal. Some of my UFOs only need blocks set together, some are blocks waiting to be made. All are do-able if I would just “DO”.
Check out other participants stash reports on JudyL’s site @ http://www.patchworktimes.com/2011/09/04/stash-report-week-36-2011/
Susan ~ Patchkat