I really would’ve liked to fabric shopped in Abilene yesterday. There are some basics that I need to replenish, but they’ll wait till another trip. Maybe one where I can get Wanda to meet me for some serious craft and fun shopping. Ernie really doesn’t get overly excited by fabtics, beads or scrapbook supplies, lol.
We slept late, had a late brunch, did all the laundry and then it was time to play. It was wonderful to sit and sew all afternoon. Cranked the A/C down, grabbed my Crystal Light and some chips…oiled the FW, added a new bobbin and off we went! Ernie had to clean the bottom of the iron before I could press things, but it’s done.
Not a whole lot to report. I’ve cut 3 more bindings and a few alternate blocks for another project. I’m finally over the halfway point in my usage goals!!! If I continue to feel this good, we’ll see more quilts soon.
- Yardage purchased this week – 0 yds
- Yardage used this week –3.00 yds
- Year to date purchased – 6.25 yds
- Year to date used (goal 300 yds) – 152.50 yds
- UFOs (goal 12) –
- Charity quilt tops made – ytd (goal 20) –
- Charity quilts completed – ytd (goal 20) –
Susan ~ Patchkat