- Yardage purchased this week – 0 yds
- Yardage used this week –4.25 yds
- Year to date purchased – 6.25 yds
- Year to date used (goal 300 yds) – 149.50 yds
- UFOs (goal 12) –
- Charity quilt tops made – ytd (goal 20) –
- Charity quilts completed – ytd (goal 20) –
The only fabric I’ve cut was a for a donation baby quilt. Part of the quilt was already sewn together. I’ve ripped the blocks apart, added a new focal fabric and a yellow to match. I’ve cut borders, binding and backing to finish this one out. While it’s not a lot for the week, it’s better than none!
Christy has indicated she might come back later in the year, so I’ve got to make lots more tops! I’ve got the sewing room A/C on in preparation for a little stitching time this evening. Hard to sew when it’s nearly 90 in the room. Insulation isn’t too good out there and it’s HOT here.
Susan ~ Patchkat