I have something to report! I’ve been making cupcake blocks for Denise’s swap. Went digging through the stash for more cupcake top fabrics and had to cut more backgrounds, cupcake bottoms and the tops.
- Yardage purchased this week – 0 yds
- Yardage used this week – 1.75 yds
- Year to date purchased – 6.25 yds
- Year to date used (goal 300 yds) – 36.25 yds
- UFOs completed (goal 12) – 2
- Charity quilt tops made – ytd (goal 20) – 2
- Charity quilts completed – ytd (goal 20) – 4
I finally found a free pattern for chemo bandana caps. Each one is reversible and takes almost 2.5yds. I should be able to report a positive usage number for next week too! I’ll wait till I actually have them cut out to count the yardage.
Susan ~ Patchkat