We’re already starting week 2 of the new year…hard to believe time is going so quickly. This has been a good sewing week for me. I’ve cut all the borders, backing and binding for those 2 NYE Mystery quilts. One top is completely finished, the other needs the last border stitched on. I’ll finish it in the morning.
I’ve also cut the backing and binding for #6 of my UFO challenge projects. I need to load that one on the machine.
- Yardage purchased this week – 0 yds
- Yardage used this week – 11 yds
- Year to date purchased – 0 yds
- Year to date used (goal 300 yds) – 19 yds
- UFOs completed (goal 12) – 0
- Charity quilt tops ytd (goal 20) – 2
Hope I have the stamina to sew next week after work. I have all manner of blocks from swaps waiting to grow up to be quilt tops.
Susan ~ Patchkat