Made a potholder for a swap. Had to cut more blocks for my version of the Defrag quilt and the setting triangles. Didn’t actually USE a whole lot, but it’s okay. I also got a request for 2 more boxes of fabric from another charity quilter. I think I averaged these boxes at 15yds each (more flat yardage pieces), so that’s another 30 yds out of my stash! I also used about 5yds of selvage tying up rosebushes…no, I’m not counting that, lol.
Yardage purchased this week – 0 yds
Yardage used this week – 37 yds
Year to date purchased – 56.50 yds
Year to date used (goal 300 yds) – 198.25 yds
old UFOs finished ytd (goal 10) – 6
Charity quilt tops ytd (goal 30) – 17
I have several quilts to load and work on this week. I’ll add the backings to next week’s report.
Susan ~ Patchkat