Stashbusting for the week

wasn’t great, but I did use a little fabric!  I cut the fabric for a new BOM.   This was just enough to test all the blocks and be sure my measurements are correct.  I cut more for the quilt that’s on the design wall (you’ll see it tomorrow, lol).   Not a great amount, but it’s slowly adding up.  I did put a charity top together.  Need to finish the border then I’ll post a picture.  I counted the border fabric in a previous report.

Yardage purchased this week – 0 yds 

Yardage used this week –     3.5 yds

Year to date purchased –  56.50 yds

Year to date used  (goal 300 yds) – 161.25 yds 

old UFOs finished ytd  (goal 10) – 6

 Charity quilt tops ytd (goal 30) – 17

Susan ~ Patchkat

Advertisements

2 responses to “Stashbusting for the week

    • And isn’t that a good thing as I only have half a year to reach it! Thanks!