My friend, Denise, made a “Defrag” quilt that I just love. I decided to make one similar…except I didn’t like my blocks. Just way too much white. TOOOOO MUCH! See, Denise worked totally scrappy and I decided to be more planned…Wrong!
I decided to cut the blocks down. I had 3 of each color, and with the cutting, I’m ending up with 6 of each color combo. Smaller blocks allows me to mix the colors up better and space them out. There is still a lot of white, but more color too.
I’m playing with several different layouts. Tomorrow, I’ll try a straight set. The inside border print is black, brown and white geometric. I have 2 different fabric choices for my last border…unless I change my mind, lol. I may decide on no borders at all!
This one is going to stay on the wall for awhile while I play with the options. That danged Denise! She just causes me all manner of untold woes! :-)