Stashbusting…some

Yardage purchased this week – 0 yds

Yardage used this week –    2.50 yds

Year to date purchased –  17 yds

Year to date used  (goal 300 yds) – 105.50 yds 

old UFOs finished ytd  (goal 10) – 6

 Charity quilt tops ytd (goal 30) – 15

I have managed to cut another half yard for more strips to go along the sides of the red strips.   I have my Stacked Spools center sewn and the border fabrics laid out…just haven’t decided on the border, so no cutting there.

Quick update,  I cut the fabric for my big board cover!  Now to get it stapled down.

At least I’m moving forward, even if only in little bitty steps!  Next week will be much, much better :-)   have a 5 day quilting retreat here, so we’ll be ripping, cutting and sewing bunches!

Susan ~ Patchkat 

Advertisements

2 responses to “Stashbusting…some