Didn’t do so well this week, but we’ve been working on the lighting and cleaning out junk…I’ve been going through old magazines to get those out of the house.
I was gifted some adorable little cat squares some time back…and I just recently found them again :-) I’ve cut them apart, squared them up and cut up shades of brown framing strips. I’m still working on the alternate block design.
I also cut up Kona Black strips for Woven Dreams blocks. Not sure I have enough for a quilt, lol. May need to get back into the red scrap bucket and do some more string piecing. That’s for another day. For now, I want to go sew on my Stacked Spools!
Yardage purchased this week – 0 yds
Yardage used this week – 3.25 yds
Year to date purchased – 17 yds
Year to date used (goal 300 yds) – 103 yds
old UFOs finished ytd (goal 10) – 6
Charity quilt tops ytd (goal 30) – 15
Susan ~ Patchkat