Sunday Stashbusting

This was a pretty good week for me.   I had last Thursday off for a snow day and we’re off tomorrow!   Lots of extra sewing time.   I cut borders, backings, bindings for 2 quilts, made the mini-quilt, cut 2 more sets of bindings for donation quilts,  and pulled a bunch of scraps, cut strips for string blocks.  I quilted 2 more donation quilts.  I need to be using at least 25 yds per week to meet my goal…I need to get into high gear!!!

Yardage purchased this week – 0 yds

Yardage used this week –  7 yds

Year to date purchased –  0 yds

Year to date used  (goal 300 yds) – 49.25 yds 

old UFOs finished ytd  (goal 10) – 3

Charity quilt tops ytd (goal 30) – 8

We moved furniture around  in the sewing room (yes, again).  This is part of an ongoing project.   Now have multiple sewing stations + the quilter!   We’ll be hosting our first mini-retreat in the Spring.   Ernie has a couple of lights to install and I think he’s making a big board ironing board.   I need to finish the design wall, then it’s done. 

Susan ~ Patchkat 

Advertisements

Comments are closed.